Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A work in progress

Like all good gardeners, my garden is constantly undergoing renovations.  No sooner did we finish redoing our deck, making it a little bigger and slightly different in shape (which necessitated moving all the plants around the deck) than my son decided we needed a bigger pond.  Before the pond was a very small manageable size with a few waterlilies and yellow flag iris in the middle with some goldfish to call it home.
Presently, my son had excavated something 3 times the size with a place for bog plants and two pools for fish.  If my plants live to refurbish the pond, I am sure it will be lovely. Meanwhile the garden club is supposed to come on July 14.  Well, they may see the construction site, but isn't that all part of gardening?

No comments:

Post a Comment